Search This Blog

Trendy Knitting Patterns from me, to you...

Lovingly designed by me, for you...

polka dot

polka dot

Monday, April 25, 2011

Contest Winner!




I want to thank everyone for your support in helping me make my pattern store a reality.  It's really taken off and I'm loving every minute of it!  Thank you also to everyone who entered in the contest.  All the entries were wonderful, and please let me know if you're not winning today but would like to be featured on my Blog, as I'd love to do that for you!  I know I said I wouldn't announce the winner until tomorrow, but I just couldn't resist, and I thought it had some fun Easter content for those of you looking for just one more fun Easter craft.  Now to announce the winner of my 100 Sale Celebration contest...(drumroll please)...I'm pleased to present to you all, Rebecca!

Rebecca lives in the backwoods of Ontario Canada (yay, a fellow Canadian), where she spends her time as a stay at home mother to 9 children!  As if that isn't work enough, she is exceptionally talented when it comes to creativity, and just by browsing through her Etsy Shop you can see the precision and care she puts into everything she does.  Here are some of her beautiful creations from Handmaiden Canada:

Aren't leggings awesome, and these are so clever and unique!  I also love that it's an upcycled item, so you really can't go wrong here!


I absolutely love this beautiful felted bowl.  So classic!


My Grandma always made dolls for my sister and I growing up, and I've taken a few classes of my own.  It's very time consuming and detail oriented work.  They're beautiful Rebecca!  


Last but not least, I had to include this darling little bunny.  Rebecca has upcycled him as well from a wool sweater.  What a little cutie!

These are just a few of the items Rebecca has.  Visit her Handmaiden Canada Etsy Store to see more of her fabulous things.  She also was generous enough to share a fun little craft idea with us.  Here's a tutorial from her Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment