Search This Blog

Trendy Knitting Patterns from me, to you...

Lovingly designed by me, for you...

polka dot

polka dot

Friday, June 3, 2011

Flattered...

I was flattered to be featured on the Petite Tuques Blog a couple of days ago.  Such a fun store with tons of fun tuques and accessories.  A 28 year old mother of two boys, Lisa, the talent behind Petite Tuques, has a passion for knitting.  She says:


"I am short ( 5”0) but that doesn’t stop me from thinking big!...Knitting lead me to create an online shop, because even though my babies are no longer babies, I still wanted to make stuff."





We love you Petite Tuques!  Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much and welcome! I know when I will be learning to felt, that this is my first stop! I hope I brought more views to your patterns :)

    ReplyDelete