Search This Blog

Trendy Knitting Patterns from me, to you...

Lovingly designed by me, for you...

polka dot

polka dot

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hugs...

Last month our oldest son graduated from pre-school, and they had a whole little ceremony and party for them...so crazy to think that my kids are getting to school age...how time flies!



They had a little petting zoo as part of the festivities...

 My little Dolly just went crazy for the animals.  She was in full out hugging mode the whole time.  Here's a couple shots of her hugging every animal she could get her hands on (note my hands in every pictures trying to pry her away...)





The pigs were a little too fast for her to fully embrace, but she tried her darnedest!  I just got such a kick out of it!

She's so funny too, because she's a very serious little girl.  There's no way she's crackin' a smile for one second.  This was serious business!




No comments:

Post a Comment