Search This Blog

Trendy Knitting Patterns from me, to you...

Lovingly designed by me, for you...

polka dot

polka dot

Monday, November 13, 2017

New Pattern ~ Kitten SURPRISE!!!

I just released my Kitten Surprise Sewing Pattern over the weekend!

This Pattern was so much fun to make!!!

My daughter is an animal lover and I gave her a vintage Puppy Surprise for Christmas a few years ago (remember those???), just like I had when I was  a kid.  She LOVED it and immediately asked if she could have a Kitty Surprise as well...so...I decided to make her one this past Christmas (you get a little spoiled when you're unfortunate enough to be the only girl, and the middle child, sandwiched between 4 boys, lol)!

Life has been crazy since then with lots of interesting health issues that have come my way, but I finally got around to writing up and releasing the pattern so that I could share it with all of you! Yay!!!  Just in time for Christmas!

You can buy it here, where I will e-mail it out to you within 24 hours of purchase, to the address linked to your Paypal account, or you can purchase it from one of the links below!  As always, I am ALWAYS happy to help with any questions you may encounter along the way, so shoot me an e-mail anytime and I will get back to you!

And without further delay, here's the new pattern...


Kitten Surprise SEWING PATTERN
$7.95





Details

This listing is for a SEWING PATTERN only, not the finished item.
There is no shipping charge on this item as it is a PDF file. 
The Pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of purchase, to the e-mail address linked to your PayPal account.

My daughter the animal lover got a vintage Puppy Surprise for Christmas a few years ago, just like I had when I was a little girl. Ever since, she has been asking for a Kitty Surprise. I couldn't find one at the time, so I made one, and it's been a labour of love! This is a sewing pattern for a "Kitten Surprise". Unzip the mother cat's tummy, and you'll find baby kittens inside! The perfect gift for the animal lover in your life, and every child's dream! The finished mother cat measures 20.5" (52cm) long by 13" (33cm) high, and up to 5 baby kittens fit inside her pouch. Instructions are given for both pouncing baby kittens and laying baby kittens, so you can make some of each! Pattern comes complete with detailed pictures and written tutorial throughout (13 pages total). Hope you enjoy all the love and detail that was poured into this pattern!

Materials Needed:
Main Fabric: 23" x 44" (58.5cm x 112cm)
Interior Pouch Fabric: 10" x 17" (25.5cm x 43cm)
11" x 9" (28cm x 23cm) of various contrasting (or matching) fabrics for each kitten
Coordinating sewing thread
7" (18cm) zipper
Poly-fill batting for stuffed animal making
1 pair of 0,71" (18mm) cat safety eyes for mother cat
5 pairs of 0.31" (8mm) black safety eyes for each kitten
Embroidery thread for kitten faces and claws
Yarn or embroidery thread for mother cat's face and claws

© 2016 ~ Lise-Anne Michel ~ Pick n' Knit Patterns

Please respect copyright laws. You cannot resell my patterns or any finished products you knit from them as they are copyrighted by me.

Enjoy and Thank You for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment