Search This Blog

Trendy Knitting Patterns from me, to you...

Lovingly designed by me, for you...

polka dot

polka dot

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Highland Bull Calf...In Progress...

My cousin messaged me some pictures of the cutest little highland cow a few weeks back, and I started obsessing. So far he's just a bovine calf, no hair to make him "highland", but he will be by the time I'm done with him! I'm such a type A, perfectionist personality, so this project (and every project) takes forever, so I can perfect every detail. I'm super excited about how he's coming along, and excited about seeing my vision come to life at the end!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Lise-Anne, do you sell finished projects or just the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the complement! I only sell patterns, not the finished items.

      Delete